The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 844 895-8598 or email email@example.com. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Clinical Trial Manager
Apply Online for this Job Today
This position is an in-house position, with an occasional co-monitoring visit to help oversee site/field CRA performance.
May represent department at team meetings, may lead teams and participates in collaborative efforts (e.g. protocol development, CRO selection etc...).
- Responsible for feasibility assessments for new studies.
- Manages TMF contents and responsible for TMF reconciliation.
- Responsible for the preparation of study documents (i.e., consent forms, site instructions, etc.).
- Responsible for the preparation of study training and investigator meeting materials and presents at study training workshops and investigator meetings.
- Responsible for the development and preparation of study start-up, maintenance, and close-out activities, including monitoring plan.
- Responsible for the adherence to timelines, study quality and budget for assigned studies.
- Responsible for the preparation of training material and training of internal and external staff.
- Responsible for vendor identification and evaluation.
- Participates in the oversight of vendor performance and may be responsible for communicating expectations and tracking performance metrics.
- May lead the protocol development process and ensures that clinical protocols and amendments are reviewed for consistency and quality of content.
- Responsible for the monitoring of clinical sites, may include complex studies.
- Responsible for the identification and qualification of clinical investigators.
- Responsible for the development of investigator site budgets.
- Responsible for soliciting Vendor costs and capabilities for the evaluation and selection process.Participates in drafting Central Ethics Committee applications for studies conducted outside the United States
- Participates in providing input in eCRF content development
- Mentors Clinical Research Associate I’s and Clinical Research Assistants
Join Aerotek Scientific®LLC, one of the fastest growing providers of scientific and clinical research services in the nation. Due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across the scientific and clinical research communities. At Aerotek Scientific, we know it's more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the support you get. That's the reason Aerotek Scientific offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Scientific team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Required Skills for Clinical Trial Manager Job:
- CLINICAL RESEARC-UNCATEGORIZED
- CRO MANAGEMENT
- VENDOR MANAGEMENT
- STUDY START UP
- PHASE II
- PHASE III
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit Aerotek.com.