Apply Online for this Job Today
PERMANENT CRA OPPORTUNITY:
1 opening in each state: FL, MI and CA
Conducting clinical monitoring visits (ie, pre-study, initiation, interim and close-out) which includes all preparatory and follow-up aspects, with a range of travel at 50-75% (approximately 10 days per month, e.g. for assigned site visits, investigator meetings, co-monitoring)
- Candidates must have 2 to 7 years of proven success in monitoring all phases (Phases 1-4) of clinical trials.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in a sciences or health related field is required.
- Clinical monitors who are highly organized and detail-oriented, computer literate, with strong problem solving abilities, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Background in diverse therapeutic areas is preferred.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Highly competitive salary
- Variety, challenge and meaningful work
- Collaborative teams dedicated to high-quality performance
- Exposure to leading sponsors and cutting-edge therapies
- Culture of advancement from within
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan with employer contribution
- Paid vacation and corporate holidays
- Health, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
Required Skills for Permanent CRA Job:
- CLINICAL RESEARCH MONITORING
- 2+ YEARS AS A CRA
- DIVERSE THERAPEUTIC BACKGROUND
Join Aerotek Scientific®LLC, one of the fastest growing providers of scientific and clinical research services in the nation. Due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across the scientific and clinical research communities. At Aerotek Scientific, we know it's more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the support you get. That's the reason Aerotek Scientific offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Scientific team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.